Human Resources Expertise, HRM Consulting, Coaching, Training, is searching for a Mechanical Engineer for the position of the Project Construction Manager on behalf of a German-based international Company.
Requirements and Briefing:
Mechanical Engineer with minimum 5 years experience in construction engineering and site management, and in direct hire construction
- Coordination of the global construction team
- Planning and coordination of construction engineering
- Preparation of construction time schedules
- Risk management and implementation of mitigating actions
- Health, safety and environment engineering and implementation
- Preparation of final construction project report and lessons learned
- Prepare and check construction cost estimates
- Follow respective laws and regulations and company´s code of conduct
Good HSSE skills, Leadership competence and intercultural competence, All standard MS office, Planning tools Primavera or MS Project , 3D model viewer / CAD experience
Languages: fluent English C1. The company expects the candidate to learn German once being in Germany during the first twelve months. Company pays in full for the language course.
Driving licence: B ( car)
Contract: permanent contract, after the normal trial period time (6 m)
Salary: depends very much on the experience level
You are more than welcome to send us your CV ( in English or/and German) to firstname.lastname@example.org which we will treat with the strictest confidentiality.
Please write in your e-mail subject: PCM Engineer
Human Resources Expertise
HRM Consulting, Business and Executive Coaching, Training,
90, Kifisias Avenue, 151 25 Athens, Greece, Tel: +302108764831, +302108160255
Join our group The Rebounders
“We take care of the people who take care of your business”